top of page


Bus transportation is provided by Coatesville, Daniel Boone, Downingtown, Eastern Lancaster County, Governor Mifflin,

Owen J. Roberts, Pequea Valley, and Twin Valley School Districts. If you do not live in one of these districts, contact the school to see if alternate transportation, such as a school van, is available.

Some students are transported by their parents and some travel in car pools.  High school students with a driver's license may apply for an annual parking permit

Returning Student Transportation Instructions:  

Each returning student, in each family K-12, needs to have his or her own ACT 372 form filled out for the respective school district.   Your bus will not automatically stop to pick up your student(s) for the the next school year.  This is due to recent guidelines from the PA Dept. of Education.   You can find all the different district forms listed on the right.


Once you have completed the form, please email it to or submit it to the PG电子游戏 school office.   Please do so each spring. We kindly request that you do not wait for summer break to take care of this, due to school district demands.

If there is a change and you do not require any busing (but need a parking permit, parent carpooling, or arriving with a driving student, etc.), please notify the office about the change right away. 

New Student Transportation Instructions:  

If your student is planning to use public school transportation at any time during the school year, you will need to fill out the transportation form for the school district in which you reside. Forms are listed on the right.


Once you have completed the form, please email it to or turn it in with enrollment paperwork.  It may take up to 1 week to set up transportation with some districts.  If at any time throughout the school year you need to make a change, contact Lisa Gardner.  

Each district requires families to fill out transportation forms every year for each rider specific to that district. Forms for each district can be accessed below. Please do NOT return the form directly to the district. Submit the forms to PG电子游戏

*Note: School districts with an asterisk only accept online form submissions.  By clicking on the link, you will be directed to the online form. 

bottom of page